Spring Framework 5 is the THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY STACK FOR THE JOB AT HAND.
This course offers hands-on experience with Spring and its major features, including configuration, data access, web and REST applications, Spring Boot, Spring Security and using Spring Cloud to build a small microservices application. On completion, participants will have a foundation for creating enterprise-ready applications. This Spring training course is the best way to prepare for the Spring Professional certification exam.
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand how to implement the following:
- Spring configuration using Java Configuration and Annotations
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Spring Data Access - JDBC, JPA and Spring Data
- Spring Transaction Management
- Build a very powerful MVC web application using Spring
- Implementing REST with Spring MVC
The Spring Framework 5 provides a comprehensive programming and configuration model for modern Java-based enterprise applications - on any kind of deployment platform.
A key element of Spring is infrastructural support at the application level: Spring focuses on the "plumbing" of enterprise applications so that teams can focus on application-level business logic, without unnecessary ties to specific deployment environments.
- Core technologies: dependency injection, events, resources, i18n, validation, data binding, type conversion, SpEL, AOP.
- Testing: mock objects, TestContext framework, Spring MVC Test, WebTestClient.
- Data Access: transactions, DAO support, JDBC, ORM, Marshalling XML.
- Spring MVC and Spring WebFlux web frameworks.
- Integration: remoting, JMS, JCA, JMX, email, tasks, scheduling, cache.
- Languages: Kotlin, Groovy, dynamic languages. (We will be using Java)